Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » It's too Long for New release !!
  •  
moro666

Send a private message to this user
Hi <_a.t_>dmin

I'm a Kerio winroute firewall Lover Smile

just i want to ask, why u stop releasing New versions ?
even there's No Bita ones coming up

the last version is 6.4.2 & released 4 months ago

is there somthing New coming up?

Mohammad Habeeb
  •  
Jeraf

And no reply as usual...
  •  
moro666

I think they forget about Kerio winroute
all the lightes go to kerio mail server.. !!

DO U STOP THIS PRODUCT LINE AS KERIO PERSONAL FIREWALL OR WHAT ??

& why theres no one answer us ?
why you do this forum so ??

Mohammad Habeeb
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Calm down please.

I have to reject such speculations. This is simply not true.

New version of KWF 6.5.0 is currently in private beta testing. Major version of the product is released every 6-8 months.

I'm happy to see you're eager of KWF service release but the truth is that there is no need of such service release. KWF 6.4 is very stable and solid.

This forum is intended for user-user communication see the disclaimer at the bottom of each page.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I also have one simple question for you: Why don't you ask our support team at http://support.kerio.com?
  •  
Pytong

Hello I`v just seen on my reseller sites information about KWF 6.5x ... When we would to expect official announcement with stable, or at last checked beta version 6.5x series, on the kerio.com

[Updated on: Tue, 27 May 2008 21:38]

Polish Admin Site Kerio
  •  
RHarmsen.nl

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Tue, 27 May 2008 08:44

Calm down please.

New version of KWF 6.5.0 is currently in private beta testing. Major version of the product is released every 6-8 months.

I'm happy to see you're eager of KWF service release but the truth is that there is no need of such service release. KWF 6.4 is very stable and solid.

This forum is intended for user-user communication see the disclaimer at the bottom of each page.

As it is in private beta, would it be possible to share some information about what features we might expect when 6.5 is released?
  •  
moro666

I'm sorry for misunderstanding Embarassed

Thank you for your explanation

& I hop the new version go to bublic soon Smile

& when we can know about new featurs that coming up?

Mohammad Habeeb
  •  
lightxx

while kerio might be stable and solid, it lacks a lot of function even cheap HW layer 4 devices offer these days (not to mention the complete lack of layer 3 features such as 802.1q), so what about hiring one or two more coders (or draw them off your precious mail server team) and give KWF some more features instead of getting all touchy when someone tells you the truth?

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Tue, 27 May 2008 08:44

Calm down please.

•  
Night Shadow

i hope next version fix this problems :

1- there is no MAC filter
2- users can share same username and password
3- limited UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD Not work well

thanks ..
Previous Topic: Two WAN with Winroute & load balancing
Next Topic: I can't connect via RADMIN
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 09:27:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00499 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.