- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Version 6.5.1 - May 12, 2008
+ Added support for Windows Server 2008.
* Improved speed of folder listing operation.
* Improved Entourage and KOC synchronization speed (WebDAV performance).
- Fixed DST change recurrence rule for events created with US/Pacific time zone.
- All-day calendar events created on Kerio MailServer appeared one day before on ActiveSync phones.
- Fixed possible small memory leak in spamserver process.
- Time exceptions in recurrent events from iCal were not displayed correctly in WebMail and KOC.
- No details were displayed in Entourage for e-mails in Public folders.
- Apple Address Book synchronization with KMS could fail.
- Simultaneous LDAP searches could cause very rare stability problem on multi-CPU systems.
- Fixed occasional giant folder size in quota counting.
- Fixed issue with non-working manually created rule for instant autoreply in mail filters.
- Adding access rights for Public folder to new user was not immediately visible in iCal delegation.
- Meeting request from Entourage was not handled correctly in iCal.
- Un/complete status of todo (task) on mobile device was not synchronized to iCal.
- Fixed IP address format in Received header for messages sent from WebMail and KOC.
- Many small bugs were fixed.
- It was impossible to send large attachment via WebMail.
- Check Names could cause high CPU usage in special cases.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition):
* Improved upgrade process from previous KOC version.
+ Windows roaming profiles are supported by KOC.
+ User is informed about initial synchronization.
- Fixed date shift in events created with US/Mountain time zone (incompatibility with Windows time zones).
- The plain text section of the e-mail could differ from the HTML section when sending modified e-mail from Drafts.
- Item deleted from mapped folder didn't disappear.
- Mapping of delegated accounts was case-sensitive.
- Incorrect conflict message appeared when connected KMS was under heavy load.
- Message conversion could fail with errors 80040102, 8004011b, 80070057, 80004005, 8007000e.
- Some messages disappeared from KOC folders.
- Shared mailbox tree was not possible to expand.
- POP3 account was not possible to use in KOC profile.
- Some attachments were not shown.
- Wrong number of unread messages was shown.
- List of messages was shown incorrectly after delete.
- New password was not accepted during login.
- KOC configuration dialog was not shown from Mail Control Panel applet.
- Expansion of shared folder failed.
- Retrieve Info button on configuration dialog shown wrong information.
- Names of some folders were localized according OS locale if KOC profile is configured in control panel.
- "On behalf of" wasn't displayed in meeting invitation correctly.
- Inbox wasn't synchronized immediately during initial synchronization.
- Contacts and Tasks marked as private were still visible in shared folders.
- Reminder for recurrent event sometimes pop-upped behind schedule.
- Info about new version wasn't shown when user switches Outlook from offline to online.
- Conflict occurred when user repeatedly sends a message.
- RSS Feeds folder was duplicated for every new profile.
- Permanently deleted folder caused synchronization conflict.
- Folder was never fully synchronized if it contains non-converted or deleted message.
- Annoying window repeatedly appeared in offline state if outbound message wait for delivery.
- It was not possible to add or remove mailboxes via "Folder Mapping" tab.
* More accurate texts used for the notification icon tooltip & balloon of KOC tray icon.
- Partial synchronization option was shown for non-mail folders.
! Mouse right button and double click were disabled on KOC tray icon.
- Click on KOC tray icon didn't show balloon with details.
- It was not possible to configure KOC with Norwegian (or another language w/o translation) Outlook during startup.
- Pressing Delete key continuously (to delete messages from message list) caused an error.
- KOC could occasionally crash on Outlook start.
- Inbox sometimes looked empty during its synchronization.
- It was not possible to start Outlook with KMS account from secondary domain.
- Apple iCal didn't recognize meeting invitation from KOC correctly.
- Message exported to MSG file in Outlook XP had an empty body.
- Too complex search never finished.
- New messages were not delivered automatically when mailbox is added.
- It was not possible to synchronize change in name of public or shared folder with rights "Reader" or "Editor".
- Default "Contacts" folder was not used as Personal Address Book in Outlook Address Book.
- Custom From address was not used as real sender address when sending e-mail.
Kerio Outlook Connector:
- KOC didn't display appointments with attachment created in new KOC version.
- Meeting invitation with attachment from new KOC version was incorrectly parsed by KOC.
- KOC mapped US/Mountain time to Mazatlan time causing all day events to appear the day before.
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac:
Requires Kerio MailServer 6.5.1.
* Improved synchronization speed.
* Increased performance during synchronization of huge contact or calendar folders.
- Fixed incorrect error message when HTTP is redirected to a ISP login page.
- Fixed few synchronization errors.
Download link: http://www.kerio.com/kmsdwn
Complete change log: http://www.kerio.com/kmslog
[Updated on: Tue, 15 July 2008 10:07]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of