Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » user can't view Public subfolders via Entourage
  •  
monkeymissile

Send a private message to this user
We have KMS running on a W2003 server, but half our users are on Macs. I am a public folder administrator and recently created several subfolders under a particular public folder from within Entourage 2008. Our Outlook 2007 users can see and use these subfolders without issue, but one Mac user (also using Entourage 2008) can't see the subfolders even though she subscribed to the main folder. She can see them when using webmail. I checked her permissions on the main+sub folders and she's listed as an editor so I can't figure out why the subfolders aren't appearing in Entourage.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
  •  
roly

hello
in entourage, advanced mail settings, public-folders... did you enter the ip of your kms ?
bye, roly
  •  
monkeymissile

roly wrote on Mon, 12 May 2008 14:00

hello
in entourage, advanced mail settings, public-folders... did you enter the ip of your kms ?
bye, roly

I used servername/public folders, not the actual IP
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It should be only servername/public. See the manual: http://www.kerio.com/manual/kmsug/en/sect-enconfig.html

[Updated on: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:11]

•  
monkeymissile

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Mon, 12 May 2008 14:10

It should be only servername/public. See the manual: http://www.kerio.com/manual/kmsug/en/sect-enconfig.html

my typo, it is entered as you say......
  •  
roly

apple and dns....
why dont u try with ip-adress?
bye, roly
  •  
monkeymissile

roly wrote on Tue, 13 May 2008 02:17

apple and dns....
why dont u try with ip-adress?
bye, roly

false alarm, all set. Thanks
Previous Topic: CalDav Account URL
Next Topic: KOFF 6.5 and pop3 account with Outlook 2003 (bug?)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 10:10:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00421 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.