Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Out of Memory error
  •  
leeandassociates

Send a private message to this user
I keep getting these two errors at least once a day -

[12/May/2008 10:03:17] httpserver.cpp: PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 262144) (tried to allocate 98304 bytes) in C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer\webmail\default\linker\reload.php.inc on line 95
[12/May/2008 10:03:17] httpserver.cpp: PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1048576) (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer\webmail\default\linker\initFolderTree Silent.inc on line 202

Everytime this happens I have to reset the server (including this Sunday Mad ) . Any suggestions?
  •  
roly

what says the "event" in your os?
what says the log from kms ?
bye, roly
  •  
leeandassociates

I get a window when loggin back on that mentions a virtual memory error.

The log is what I posted, I haven't seen any other event in KMS around that time that corresponds to when KMS goes down.
  •  
gbrown100

A few questions:

How much RAM do you have in the machine?
How much disk space do you have free on your C drive?
When you go into task manager on the server, how much free memory is there?
What version of Kerio are you running?

AFAIK you are either running out of RAM, running out of disk space cause your virtual memory increases cause you don't have enough RAM or there is a memory leak in Kerio (seem to remember one being mentioned in the 6.5.1 fixed list)

Graham
  •  
leeandassociates

I think the problem may be resolved. I updated to the newest version of Kerio and I also upped the RAM and increased the virtual memory. No errors last night or this morning.

Currently I upped the RAM to 1 gig (it was 512megs), I have 85megs of free drive space and I updated to the newest 6.5.1 version.

Thanks!
  •  
gbrown100

Indeed thats good, 512 seems a little low unless it is only a few users and the server is doing nothing else.

BTW - If you truly only have 85mb free on your c drive then you need to get that increased... Hoping it was just a typo for 85gb

Graham
  •  
leeandassociates

yes! 85gigs is what I meant to type!
Previous Topic: "Mark As Read" feature in mail filters
Next Topic: bad locale name
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 23:47:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00450 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.