Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » About deployment (IMAP Migration and BlackBerry)
  •  
eelgueta

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,

We are thinking of deploying KMS, however we have some concerns:

1. IMAP Migration: currently we have postfix accessed through IMAP (courier-imap). What's the best approach to migrate existing mail to KMS? It's a lot of data, so any manual migration beyond drag and drop is not very practical.

2. BlackBerry: Does anybody know the price tag for the NotifyLink product? I can't find that info on their website.

Thank you in advance.

Edo.
  •  
My IT Indy

1) IMAPCopy will copy the email from one server to another one rather easily. All you have to do is put your usernames/passwords into a text document that IMAPCopy reads.

2) It depends on how many licenses you have for Notifylink. You can either run your own server or license their enterprise edition per seat.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
eelgueta

HoosierMac,

Thank you for your promptly answer, but what in the world is IMAPCopy? (sorry for my ignorance).

And secondly, we only have 5 BlackBerry users, so I think the per seat model is more appropriate for us, do you have the value for that license?

Regards,

Edo.
  •  
My IT Indy

check your PM

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: Automatic KOC upgrade for limited users?
Next Topic: CalDav Account URL
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 05:22:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00455 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.