Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iCal / Caldav - Share events/meetings?
  •  
bennyboy

Send a private message to this user
Hey

I have 25 users running Leopard with latest version of iCal and I have KMS installed on my Xserve. Email and contacts working great. I want to use iCal so that staff can book each other for meetings and rest of the staff can see these meetings in iCal.

Eg. Bob invites Bill for a meeting, Bill accepts. Ben, Sam, Suzy, etc members of staff will see these meetings arranged in iCal.

Can this be done? At the moment I have a .mac account with external meetings, internal meeting, sick days, holidays, etc... shared to every one, but this means the Admin lady needs put this in to iCal as she has access to the .mac account.

It would be great to use Kerio if possible?

Thanks
Previous Topic: Cannot Received mail
Next Topic: Admin Console cant connect to Kerio Mailserver
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 20:58:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.