Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kero under Microsoft server Clustering (Kero Clustering)
  •  
Go1tom

Send a private message to this user
Our Kerio mail server is in New York but we are planning to deploy a secondary fail over in London UK office (Just like how you do for Microsoft Exchange) and I was wondering if Kerio has built in transatlantic fail over built in capability?

Can we build Microsoft cluster and run Kerio? Has anyone done this and worked?

Please let me as this project will be carried on ASAP.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:14]

•  
sonofcolin

Quote:

I was wondering if Kerio has built in transatlantic fail over built in capability?

I think only the transpacific module is currently in production Laughing
  •  
sonofcolin

Seriously, there are lots of ways to do this, none of which are specific to KMS. Bottom line is you'll need 2 licenses.
Previous Topic: Backscatter Spam
Next Topic: Assign Task didnt work
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 07:16:38 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00344 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.