Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Incoming messages being deleted (Messages coming into a mailbox being deleted immediately)
  •  
mrshermanoaks

Send a private message to this user
I have one mailbox that has started acting squirrely recently (KMS 6.5.1 Mac OS). No new messages are arriving.

I can watch the messages come in from the SMTP server system, and start to get processed. I see the log message: "Finished delivery of message xxxxxxx to folder ~xxxxxxxx" and I can see that it has upped the message count in writing the folder index file.

But then there are log items like this right after that:
Parsing MIME structure of message 00004465 from file /usr/xxxxxxxxx/INBOX
Connecting to opened folder ~xxxxxxxxx/#deleted
Key 00004465 in property database of folder ~xxxxxxxxxxx not found or value empty (get)
I cannot delete key "00004465" from file /xxxxxxxxxx/INBOX/properties.fld
Saving index ~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (with a message count one fewer than before)
Finished writing folder index file ~xxxxxxxxxxx/#deleted
Expunged 1 messages from folder ~xxxxxxxxxx/INBOX

I'm at a loss - why after delivering the message it is then deleting it... Any ideas to start with?
  •  
mrshermanoaks

Ugh, I have two mailboxes doing this now.

I've been able to get some of my mail back by restoring deleted items, but I'd much rather figure out how to fix it...
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I have an experience that it is always one of these reasons:
1. the user has a mail filter rule which deletes the message
2. the user use POP3 download which removes the message from the Inbox
  •  
mrshermanoaks

Well, I'll be darned, you're right. I was about to politely disagree, but discovered that if my Apple Mail.app wasn't running, new messages popped right up into my webmail. That explains why it's happening on all my accounts now, but not my wife's email.

Huh. So now I've got to figure out how and why Mail.app is suddenly doing a permanent delete on all my new messages.
Previous Topic: Entourage Event Timezone dropping back 1 hour
Next Topic: Koc goes offline without manual intervention
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:38:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00517 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.