Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF 6.5.1 Sync Conflicts
  •  
shaggie16

Send a private message to this user
Hi

Have several customers that I have recently upgraded to 6.5.0 path 1 and 6.5.1.

There have been no probs with 6.5.0 patch 1, but with 6.5.1 for 2 particular clients I get hundreds of sync conflicts when initially synced, then every time they do something, say drag an email from sent items to a different folder, they instantly get another sync conflict. It makes the whole thing unusable.

I have 6.5.1 at one customer using Apple G5 server, external RAID 10 arrayy with only the occasional sync conflict whn moving an item

The 2 problematic customers I mentioned above are both running 6.5.1 on an Apple G5 server using only the internal hard drive.

Can this be the reason does anyone know? I have raised a support ticket urgently, but still waiting for a response.

All the 6.5.0 patch 1 installs I have are fine, and I am certainly not going to update them to 6.5.1 until I find the answer to this.

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks in advance.
  •  
bchatain

what is the mail client used by your customers ?

i have same issue with entourage 2008 and 6.5.0 patch 1

Kerio 8.4 with windows 2008 server R2 /
80 mac clients / 10.6.x - 10.10.X
Apple Mail with exchange/imap account
Kerio 8.4.0 with OX 10.6.8 server
20 mac clients / 10.6.x - 10.10.X
  •  
shaggie16

Hi

Sorry, I said KOFF, so that means outlook.

Version is 2003, mix of service pack 2 and 3, all running on windows XP Pro SP 2

Thanks
  •  
shaggie16

As an addition, which I should have mentioned earlier, these two problematic clients have another issue.

HTML formatting goes wrong, and messages that are sent out have missing lines. Actually, only the first 8 or so lines of the email get sent out.

Any thoughts please?

Many thanks
  •  
shaggie16

anyone any ideas?

Thanks
Previous Topic: KOC / Outlook 2007: Flagged messages not appearing in to-do list
Next Topic: How to custom event label ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 17:46:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00397 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.