Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Lots of mail in one folder
  •  
Justin13

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

We are new to Kerio and are migrating our customers over to it. We have a few customers that keep 30,000+ messages in a few folders. We have tried to get them to break it apart into smaller chunks but they need it all in one folder. This seems to run fine in the KOC connector for outlook but in the KOFF connector it seems to choke at ~5K messages a crack (clicking the reset sync button for the folder kicks it in gear again). Is there a limit I need to adjust here? or is this normal behavior for a folder of this size.

System is a Gentoo Linux(stage3 with nothing but bare essentials) VM on a Gentoo Linux host with a pair of Xeon X3220 <_a.t_> 2.4Ghz with a raid 10 (160 sata) and 4 users.

BTW Excellent product so far! I have administered / installed all manner of email / groupware solutions an Kerio is the best by far I have ever had the pleasure of integrating.
Previous Topic: Apple Address Book & LDAP
Next Topic: Koff and prf outlook profile
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 15:29:02 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.