Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Failed to perform initial folder synchronization
  •  
maxfontana

Send a private message to this user
Hi. A client with windows xp pro, outlook 2007 and koff ( kms ver 6.5.0 patch 1) doesen't sync messages anymore. I tried then to erase the account and recreate it but this is what I get when I try to do the operation.
0x80042009 Synchronizator::synchierarchy: Error while calling synchierarchy method.
Any suggestion?
thanks
Max
Italy
  •  
Emil

Hi, try to remove the user profile from control panel - mail, then recreate the account
  •  
maxfontana

Already done...No luck Sad
Here attached the debug log...
thanks
Max

[update ]
It seems to be something related to local pc and not the server.
I can configure the profile on a different pc without any error...
Max

• Attachment: debug.log
    (Size: 17.25KB, Downloaded 593 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 11 June 2008 13:51]

•  
Emil

Hi, I had a similar problem. Try to reinstall KOFF using local administrator account and then recreate the account using the user profile.
  •  
jruss

Same problem. It's nothing to do with the install - it's something to do with the account on the server. I get the same message when connecting to the affected user's account from ANY machine using KOFF.

Anyone have updates on this?
  •  
maxfontana

Well. I updated to the latest release available (6.5.1) and things now work !
I didn't have to delete and recreate any profile...everything went sooothly and automatically. So my suggestion is :
try to upgrade Wink
Thanks
Max

Previous Topic: KMS 6.4.1 Webmail + Firefox 3 RC2/3
Next Topic: Bad message uid
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 16:59:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00493 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.