Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Deleted calendar events stay on shared calendar
  •  
AJ07

Send a private message to this user
We have a number of calendars that are shared with others, think president of the company and the secretary. What is going on is that If the president creates an event and then later makes a change or deletes it, that is not reflected on the delegates view of the calendar. The event is gone from Kerio but not from her view in Entourage. This is happening with both the latest versions of Entourage 2004 and 2008. The president thinks things are fine since his calendar appears correct but his secretary has the wrong information which is obviously a pretty big problem.

Entourage 2004 users can perform an empty cache and then the event will disappear but Entourage 2008 users have to remove the calendar and then subscribe to it again. Performing a Synchronize Now doesn't work.

Kerio is running 6.5.1 on Mac 10.4.11 server.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? Any fixes?
  •  
My IT Indy

Did you upgrade Entourage to SP1?

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
AJ07

Yes, all of the available updates have been applied to both Entourage 2004 and 2008.
  •  
keriofan

We have exactly the same problems.

It is just not possible to use Entourage reasonably with shared calender/ delegation, because deleted items won't be synchronized on the other computers. Moving of dates is working correctly, but not deleting of calendar entrys. Webmail works fine, so for the moment we share our meetings trought it.

Any ideas? We think there must be a solution for this very important problem. Confused

We use Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5 with MS Entourage 2004 and 2008 on the client side, CentOS 5.1 and newest Kerio Mailserver (v6.5.1) on the server side. All system are up to date with every patch/ service packs/ updates installed.

Thanks.

Kerio Mailserver 6.6.0 Patch 1 on CentOS 5.2 Linux Server
  •  
AJ07

The only way I can see it getting fixed is if people take the time to contact Kerio about the issue. If only two people complain about it, they're pretty unlikely to spend time or money fixing the problem I'm afraid. If you haven't already done so, please open a trouble ticket and make sure that they create a bug report.

Using just the web interface is not a solution for us either since we sync the events to mobile devices and these also have the wrong information if an event is deleted. Our subscription is coming up but they really don't want to spend hundreds of dollars to renew a solution that isn't working right and I can't say that I blame them.

[Updated on: Wed, 25 June 2008 20:34]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Well, writing to our technical support will probably give you an answer that this is a known issue which will be fixed in the upcoming service release. And it will be true.

[Updated on: Wed, 25 June 2008 20:40]

•  
My IT Indy

Service release from Kerio or from MS? MS just released a bunch of updaters for Office 2004 and 2008.

-
My IT Indy
  •  
  •  
My IT Indy

Cool. I heard a problem from a client about invitations being accepted in Entourage not showing up, is that in the service release as well? I haven't filed a bug report yet as I just heard about it and wanted to test it before filing.

-
My IT Indy
Previous Topic: Creating an archive of emails
Next Topic: Entourage 2008 Ouch
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 09:57:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00499 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.