Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KFW 5.1.10 & Win98 - unexpected shutdown
  •  
grufty

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I'm not sure whether KFW 5.1.10 should be supported (although not recommended) on Windows 98. Under "system requirements" WIN98 is listet - at download page it's not listed.

Anyway,

I tested the new version on a PC running W98 where Winroute 4.x was running prior. It seems to work fine with on major exception:

-) after booting the PC everything is OK, clients can access the public internet
-) after "logging in" a user into Win98 (Admin) everthing is OK
-) after logging out of Win98 the firewall shuts down, after a new login into windows the red X is displayed in the taskbar Sad

Any idea whether this can be caused by some misconfiguration ?

I think changing the OS system would be best. But as this PC hardware would not be sufficient for WinXP it's not as easy...

Thanks for any suggestions
Klaus
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Attach a copy of the Error.log to your posting. Maybe there will be something to work with in it.
Previous Topic: Winroute Mapping Bug ?
Next Topic: Overnet Can't Connect Despite All Settings
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 22:12:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.