Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF 6.5.1 not syncing all items in a public contact folder
  •  
steven

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

we are using kerio 6.5.1 on a SuSE linux 10.2
clients use WinXP SP2 and Office 2003 SP3

weird thing is going on with one of our public contact lists.
there are about 1700 contacts in the list but most of the time it only syncs around 1300 items, the rest is not visible.

in the debug log i see the following:

[12/06/2008 12:32:16.598](2276){err}{communication} In .\Communicator.cpp:257 (Communicator::checkAndLogResult)

Exception of class HResultException: .\HttpConnection.cpp(125), HttpConnection::checkStatus:

0x80042013 KOFF_E_REQUEST_FAILED (Request info: Download message store=#public<_a.t_>harelbeke.be folderId=34534c86-b8f6-42fb-ac08-17c954ed3195 uid=000019f8 messageType=normal mask=0) (Response info: status = 404 Not found)

when i check the index file, this particular file/uid (000019f8 in this case) is not present in the index
on the other hand, when i go and check this public folder through KOC, all 1700 items are there.

this is very weird and annoying as the users frequently use this list and when 20% of the contacts is not there........

i tried copying everything to new folder, i tried putting them in my own mailbox and then sharing the folder, same result...

anyone who knows a way to solve this, workaround...

[Updated on: Thu, 12 June 2008 17:56]

Previous Topic: Send as Public Folder?
Next Topic: Help with calendar subscription with iCal, getting 1 hour event difference
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 18:30:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00381 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.