Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kaspersky causes Sync problems with koff 6.5.1
  •  
maxfontana

Send a private message to this user
Hi!
Last Saturday I made a fresh installation of kms 6.5.1 on a small workgroup (3 winxp clients , all with outlook 2003 sp3 and all with kaspersky internet security as antivirus ). Installation went smoothly but I noticed this problem. EVERY message sent creates a warning message related to synchronization problems between koff and kms and a copy of every msg. goes to the Conflicts folder.
I tried disabling just the mail scanner module of Kaspersky but it didn't work. If I turn off all the protection modules, things seem to work correctly....
Have you ever experienced similar problems?
Thanks in advance.
Max
Italy
  •  
denisregout

Hi

I have exactely the same problem with version 2009
  •  
shaggie16

Hi

I have had the same problem, but using ESET NOD32 v3.

I was not having a problem with every message, but quite a few. In the end, I did the same as you, and disabled the Email portion of NOD, and for me, that did fix the issue, but of course without maximum protection.

I have also noticed that this problem is infinitely worse if the user concerned is accessing email via a terminal server, and I have no idea why this would be.

With the Kaspersky, can you look in the plugins that outlook is loading and disable the AV from there?
  •  
pantera10

Hi,
I had exactly the same problem with Kaspersky and KOFF (Outlook 2K7+SP1, Koff 6.6.2). But I found the solution: in the configuration tab of KOFF, use an SSL conection to connect to your mailserver.
For me it solved the issue, hope it helps:)

Kerio Connect 7.0.1 on Open Suse 11.1 64 bits
Outlook 2007 with KOFF. 100 users
Previous Topic: KMS 6.7/iPhone: declining meeting invite doesn't appear to be sent
Next Topic: KOFF SQL & Outlook Errors
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 21:00:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.