Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mailing List name issue (What characters are illegal in mailing list names?)
  •  
j.a.duke

Send a private message to this user
I've had Kerio 6.5.0 p1 running for about two months without any problems.

There are several mailing lists whose names use a dash "-" in the name and I've not had any problems with those lists. I'm trying to debug why a list with the name "bm-sc" kept generating 550 5.1.1 (Mailbox <Bm-sc<_a.t_>domain.org> does
not exist) errors when the moderators sent anything to the list.

This is a moderator only posting list and there are several more in the same domain and two other domains that all have dashes in their names and are working flawlessly.

In order to get this list to work, I was forced to use an underscore "_" for the rebuilt list name. I tried rebuilding with a dash, but that list still didn't work.

Anyone have any suggestions as what might have happened and what I could have done differently to fix it?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon
Previous Topic: Events from external sources
Next Topic: KMS / Activesync WM6.0
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 17:18:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00367 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.