Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS 6.5 and NOD32 DEBIAN (integration...)
  •  
Jabba

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody...

I have 1 KMS server 6.5 and the same NOD32 license.
OS is debian....i install nod32 with .lic file and follow the instruction that setup program show me....but...when i select NOD32 for linux in antivirus tab.....kerio tel me "Unable to initialize plugin, error: Scanner dynamic library loading failed. Check 'NodDll' option....

But....my nod32 configuration on Kerio Administrator Console...is....

LicenseDirectory /etc/esets/license

NodDll /usr/lib/libesets.so ( i have try with libests.so.3 and libests.so.3.0.0 ) but...same results..

NodModulesPath /var/lib/esets

TmpDirectory /tmp

In my debian system all file are in the same folder.....

But...why there isn't a manual ??? I have found only for NOD32 2.5......now we are on the v3......
  •  
jrain157

Having the same problem on Centos 5.2. All of the options are set correctly, and doing a ps -C esets_daemon returns:

PID TTY TIME CMD
5288 ? 00:00:00 esets_daemon
5289 ? 00:00:00 esets_daemon

This is running Esets Mail Security 3.0.7 (Latest Version), and Kerio just seems unable to process it.
  •  
Jabba

i have solved the problem. The only solutions is to install NOD32 2.7 for kerio mail server. You can download that specific package from http://www.eset.eu/download/registered. Follow the instruction on the package.

•  
jrain157

Why hasn't Kerio provided support for the 3.x engine for nod32?
  •  
Jabba

You must ask to ESET team. It's a eset problem...not kerio.
Previous Topic: KMS 6.5.2, iPhone 2.0 and iCal
Next Topic: info<_a.t_> Email to public folder
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:02:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00433 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.