Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Why new release still dont have a MAC translate
  •  
Pytong

Send a private message to this user
Simple question, and im waiting for one simple reason, why there is still no ability to filter MAC addresses ?????????? I do not understand this behavior ....... ? so as to the truth what do you really want to achieve by this. How long KWF would be a small useless toy, without a MAC filtering, bandwidth per user, connections per user, without a manuals in the language of country where it sell well, without an efficient contact with support!
We are all the time sending our observations and suggested changes and we still get the same ... arghh so .. please give me a one simple asnwer. This is no longer among months, year, 2 years, 3 years but much more. We have XXI age ... hello !!!! IPv6 era, but we still dont have a MAC .. pfff

.................. posted after testing 6.5 beta.

[Updated on: Fri, 12 September 2008 10:49]

Polish Admin Site Kerio
  •  
RHarmsen.nl

It might be the IPv6, but IPv6 is also not available in Winroute.

I would rather first see IPv6 support in Winroute, and then MAC filtering as currently there is not a sufficient way to do decend IPv6 routing and filtering on windows.
  •  
Pytong

Im still waiting for answer :>!

[Updated on: Thu, 26 June 2008 11:48]

Polish Admin Site Kerio
  •  
mcwf

Also why Keiro still not release any SAPI ?

I think we need to wait about 10 years Very Happy
  •  
Pytong

Still no answer :> EMBARRASSING

Polish Admin Site Kerio
  •  
RHarmsen.nl

You should contact Kerio Support as this is not an official communication channel.
  •  
Netsurfer

Great post Smile
I agree!
  •  
Night Shadow

NO MAC FILTER ... NO HOSTNAME FILTER..User Can login from another PC withe same password ..user can SHARE password with multi pc ..

i think i will bigen to search for another program ..
  •  
crown2000

Night Shadow wrote on Mon, 06 October 2008 08:44

i think i will bigen to search for another program ..

I did brother Night Shadow, since they relese ver 6.5.0 beta1
Previous Topic: Orange Web Filter licese expiration
Next Topic: [How to] Enable log of users login durations
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 12:50:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00480 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.