Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » how do I invite in iCal
  •  
tek_san

Send a private message to this user
I setup caldav support in iCal, running 10.5.3 on my client and 6.5.1 on my KMS.
I have my contacs synchronized in Adressbook via exchange support.

Now, if I want to schedule a meeting and want to invite colleagues, which ARE in my adressbook, I have to type the whole adress.
I would have expected, that there is an autocomplete function in ical that does that for me. When watched while entering the adress, there is a small rotating wheel, as if ical is looking for a place to complete my input.
Because of this, I would have to type every member of the meeting fully, first to check their schedule to find free time and second to invite them....

Is this working as intended or did I do something wrong. I followed the manual http://www.kerio.com/manual/kmsug/en/sect-caldav.html point by point.

Something else that bugs me occurs, when I receive an invitation.
I would like to be able to move the invitation or to decline or accept it, which is not working as "only the owner can modify that item"

help please Wink
Oliver

KC 7.3.1, Win2003 in vsphere 4.1, store drive attached via iSCSI, OS drive attached via NFS.
220+ IMAP Accounts: 210 OSX Mail /Entourage Clients, 10 Outlook 2003 KOC Clients - iPhones, Nokia E66, HTC 4350
Archive:EMA Appliance, SpamFilter: Nospamproxy
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=51672

CalDAV account in iCal does not search AddressBook but it requires special support on server side which will be available in next KMS version.
  •  
tek_san

Thanks for your quick reply, that leaves me waiting for the next version..

Can anyone comment on not being able to alter, accept or decline an invitation in ical?
Entourage does allow me to do that...

regards

Oliver

KC 7.3.1, Win2003 in vsphere 4.1, store drive attached via iSCSI, OS drive attached via NFS.
220+ IMAP Accounts: 210 OSX Mail /Entourage Clients, 10 Outlook 2003 KOC Clients - iPhones, Nokia E66, HTC 4350
Archive:EMA Appliance, SpamFilter: Nospamproxy
Previous Topic: Outlook 2003 with Koff 6.5.1 in remote connection hang with large (>3MB) attachment
Next Topic: Daily Report Email Address:
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 15:17:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.