Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Address Error in New Emails
  •  
talkinggoat

Send a private message to this user
I'm getting the error when I click on the To button of a new email "The address list can not be displayed. The contacts list associated with this address list can not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted or you do not have permissions."

Outlook 2007 KMS 6.5 windows xp sp2

Only happens to 1 account.

[Updated on: Wed, 25 June 2008 22:14]

•  
talkinggoat

I tried deleting the profile, renaming the offline file folder, and recreating the profile. That didn't work.
  •  
pantera10

Hi,

What is the type of your Kerio's Account: POP3, KOC, KOC Offline, IMAP ??

Does it also crashed if you configure a POP3 account different from a Kerio's account (like a yahoo account for example).

To my mind, it's Outlook's fault. Try to uninstall it and reinstall properly with all the patch (SP1).

Regards,

Aurélien

Kerio Connect 7.0.1 on Open Suse 11.1 64 bits
Outlook 2007 with KOFF. 100 users
  •  
talkinggoat

I removed Security 'Update for Outlook 2007 (KB946983)' from the client, and the problem cleared.

I am using Kerio Offline Outlook Connector.
Previous Topic: Anti virus recommendation
Next Topic: Unpublishing Users
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:03:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00496 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.