Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Whats is the order of operation for creating a skin? (what are the steps?)
  •  
komarto

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I am doing some KMS testing for my company and we are having some
Difficulty in creating a Hebrew friendly skin.

I have copied the executive skin which we wanna use for the Hebrew
Testing.

I have created the language files and we see the webmail interface in Hebrew.

My only problem is that i cannot figure out how to set the text alignment in the webmail interface to RTL (right-to-left).

I have changed the main.css file from the skin folder and the main.css from the root folder, which i assume are merged in order to create the entire skin (?).

But everything i change in those css does not seem to be affecting anything...?! i tried changing and then restarting the server, and nothing...

1) Can you please explain the the required steps in order to change the css files?

2) is there a css wiki so i can know what is the function of each tag in the css?

Thanks
Komar

[Updated on: Wed, 02 July 2008 06:14]

•  
komarto

Hi,
Hope my questions are not to complicated for the KMS team Confused

All i want to do is make my skin RTL (Right To Left).

If this is the support for potential customers, i dont want to know how you are treating real customers.

Komar.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Support for potential and real customers is at http://support.kerio.com. This forums is not providing a technical support. Read the disclaimer at the end of the page.
Previous Topic: xobni
Next Topic: X-Original-To:
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 15:56:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00349 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.