Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Entourage exchange log in problem (Exchange login in Entourage doesn´t work)
  •  
krowne_andi

Send a private message to this user
Hi, we have a problem with one user account on our Kerio (latest version). I can log into this account via web mail, but not from Entourage. Entourage gives an error, username or password not correct although I checked and changed on both sides several times. On the other hand I can access the account via webmail. I have several accounts set up for the same domain and each is working fine appart from this one although the settings are the same (not user and passwrd...). Can anybody help?
  •  
bigmountain

I just experienced the same thing with one of my new clients. They are using Entourage 2004 and after setting it up they received the same message about the username and/or password being incorrect (or maybe it was that the username is valid)... something like that. Anyway, I had walked my clients through setting it up a couple of times. I had them delete the first attempt and we started all over. I have set up hundreds of Entourage accounts and this one has me stumped. Does anyone have any ideas?

Preferred Kerio Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider - Offering both shared and dedicated Kerio Connect hosting solutions.
Visit us at http://bigmountainmail.com
  •  
krowne_andi

So, after deleting and recreating the account from scratch it works...
Previous Topic: Mail client on server?
Next Topic: Use mutliple Addressbooks in OS X Addressbook
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 05:53:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.