Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Ghostmails with Outlook (Online Connector)
  •  
bremen4u

Send a private message to this user
Some of our users have problems with "ghostmails" in their Inboxes and public Folders. Outlook is unable to open or handel this Mails. Only the Kerio Webclient can open it.
It's heavy to explain the issue. Maybe the picture attached show what I mean.

•  
bigmountain

I have a client using Outlook 2007 and who I thought was using KOFF, who is having this exact same issue. In webmail, it works fine, but in Outlook his folder will show new message count, but when he clicks on the folder to few his inbox, all he sees is blank date, from, etc... and the subject says "None". You say you are using the Online Connector, not the offline (KOFF). I will need to double check because maybe he hasn't upgraded yet, but either way it would be nice to know if this is an Outlook issue or if it is a Kerio Outlook Connector problem.

Preferred Kerio Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider - Offering both shared and dedicated Kerio Connect hosting solutions.
Visit us at http://bigmountainmail.com
  •  
steven

hi,

i have also had this problem with certain random users after upgrading to a new version, which sometimes causes the properties.fld files of some folders to corrupt.

to solution is very simple. you only have to remove the properties.fld file from the affected folder on the server.

after that the server rebuilds this file and problem is solved.

hope this helps.
  •  
bremen4u

Quote:

you only have to remove the properties.fld file from the affected folder on the server

Many thanks! This solved our problems!

[Updated on: Tue, 08 July 2008 10:55]

•  
steven

No problem, glad to help
Previous Topic: Test Mail Server Setup
Next Topic: Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory Extensions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 07:07:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.