Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Follow Ups Not Working In Outlook 2007 KOC (Problem with Outlook 2007 / KOC)
  •  
kevinw

Send a private message to this user
Users running Outlook 2007 SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP2 accessing Kerio MailServer 6.5.1 via KOC (and a couple KOFF).

In Outlook 2007 you can click on the follow up button (a red flag) on an e-mail and enter a date / time when you want reminding about that message. Outlook should then display a reminder when that time is reached.

However, these users are entering the details correctly, but no reminder occurs. I have had a quick search through this forum and the KB, but have not yet found anything that helps.

Any ideas?

TIA, Kevin
  •  
mrossi

I same issue. Anyone know why or how we can fix this?
This is something my user like to use and are not happy with it not working.

I see no on answered Kevins post. Kerio please repsond.
Thanks.
  •  
kevinw

FWIW, I got Kerio to admit it is a bug (their reference 13683) when I submitted it via their online tickets, and they promised to fix it. However, I chase them after every new release and it still hasn't been done...

Kevin
  •  
mrossi

Thanks.....I didn't go that far with it yet.
My users are upset without the feature.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

kevinw wrote on Mon, 10 November 2008 20:57

FWIW, I got Kerio to admit it is a bug (their reference 13683) when I submitted it via their online tickets, and they promised to fix it. However, I chase them after every new release and it still hasn't been done...

Kevin

Follow-up reminders are supported in new Kerio Outlook Connector with offline caching.
  •  
kevinw

Which version? And what about the standard Outlook Connector (which is what most of my users use)?

Kevin
  •  
mrossi

6.5.1 it is labeled on the exe file we download.
If that isn't it I don't know where to look.
Previous Topic: Multiple mail domains and active directory
Next Topic: AD forest autorization
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 21:00:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00443 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.