Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Can't undelete with KOFF
  •  
sedell

Send a private message to this user
I've run into a problem and I'm wondering if anyone else can confirm. With Outlook 2003 and KOFF, after some messages are deleted, they can't be moved out of the Deleted Items folder. It came about when a user deleted a message and realized they didn't mean to. The message would not move out of the folder to the Inbox, or any other folder.

To reproduce, delete a list of message, or wait until later in the day when your Deleted Items folder fills up. One by one, drag the messages back to the Inbox, or even another folder to keep the Inbox clean - I started using Drafts to keep from mixing up good mail from mail I was using to test with. Some messages do nothing - the message is still in the Delete Items folder and no copy in the Inbox. Some messages produce an error message "Can't move the items. Unknown error." Others move back fine. It seems if I do this for 20-25 messages, there's always one that gets stuck and can't be moved back, sometimes several.

Scott
  •  
elias

I had a similar issue that may or may not be related to yours, but it sounds similar....

I had a case where under certain circumstances, dragging an email to the inbox would appear to work, but the email wouldn't be displayed. If I logged into Webmail, the email was there, and if I changed the properties on the message (such as marking it as unread), then the message would immediately appear in Outlook.

In your experiments, check Webmail and see if the messages actually made it to the destination folder. Unfortunately, I forgot what the cases were where I had my issue come up and I never reported them to Kerio. I remember being able to reproduce the issue every time, so I'll try to figure out what was happening in my case and I'll follow up here and submit a ticket to Kerio.

-Elias
  •  
sedell

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case here. The mail doesn't move at all.

I can go into webmail, move the message back, and the change shows up right away in KOFF. I can then delete the message and move it back to the Inbox again, so I don't think it's something specific to the message itself.

Scott
Previous Topic: Public Folders and IMAP Outlook 2003
Next Topic: Kerio 6.5.1 KOFF no installing on PC
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 15:17:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00359 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.