Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Non-Spam related server-side rules
  •  
willmatthews

Send a private message to this user
I was wondering if someone could explain how to set up a server-side rule that doesn't have to do with spam settings. In particular, I need to send a copy of any message from a given address to an administrator's address. e.g. my server's primary domain is foo.com. I need a copy of every message from info<_a.t_>bar.com (an external domain) to be sent to joe<_a.t_>foo.com. I know how to do this on Communigate, but I can't find anything in KMS.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Will

•  
RHarmsen.nl

If you need a copy of all email coming in just use the Archive function of Kerio Mailserver.

You can set a remote email address to archive mails to, all incoming and if you want outgoing and local mail is then forwarded to that mail address.

EDIT:
Think I got you wrong, you just want to have joe also the email adres info, just add an alias with the appropriate settings.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 July 2008 13:00]

•  
willmatthews

Actually I'm look send a copy of every message from a specific address from outside the organization to an administrator's address that is on our server. For example, my primary domain is foo.com. Someone else's domain is bar.com. Whenever we receive an email from info<_a.t_>bar.com, I want to send a copy to joe<_a.t_>foo.com. So if a message is sent from info<_a.t_>bar.com to bob<_a.t_>foo.com, then joe<_a.t_>foo.com will also automatically get a copy of that messgae, as well as any other message sent from bar.com.

In Communigate this was set up as an incoming rule that would copy the message based on incoming address. However, after reviewing some other messages here, it doesn't sound like any server-side rules are available for this.
  •  
RHarmsen.nl

You have to setup such rules for every account seperately I am afraid.

so you need to login as bob and create a rule that sends a copy to the admin account.

Kerio doesn't support rules which aren't owned by a user, althoug this is a requested feature. So if you would like to have this you realy have to contact Kerio in order to have the request rased with another person, so it might get implemented (Sooner)
Previous Topic: iPhone 2.0 is out...
Next Topic: What version of Spamassassin is used in KMS?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 23:11:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00346 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.