Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » part of Moster.com is blocked (Can load moster.com fine, login ok, but can't post a job)
  •  
kaptain1

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,

I can open www.monster.com fine, i can log-into my account, but i can't 'post a job'. I tried it on different computers in the office, but all of them just go to an empty page after i click 'post a job'.

I can 'post a job' fine from outside of my LAN.

A/V scanning is off, DNS > OpenDNS (no categories blocked).

Any ideas?

Thank You.
  •  
kaptain1

It must be KWF that's blocking 'post jobs'...

I've tried it from home where i have OpenDNS service as well, and it works well.

Any suggestions on how to unblock this?

Thanks.
  •  
njmike

Is it possible that port 443 is blocked? That is the SSL port and when you upload a resume, Monster may use this to ensure your data is encrypted and not visible by others. If that's not it, let me know and I'll help you figure out what port is giving you a problem.

Mike
  •  
kaptain1

Thanks njmike!

Initially, i blocked the rule that Wizard set-up for Clientless VPN access - b/c it's not being used... so i went ahead and unblocked that - but it didn't help (i even restarted server and tried on different pcs...).

Then i tried adding firewall rule for allowing port 443 and https protocol from Any source to Any destination - didn't help either.

Sad
I submitted support ticket with Kerio, but so far nobody contacted me.

Help please. :/
Previous Topic: Kerio VPN for a 2nd Place
Next Topic: sync config (part) between two KWF
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 03:56:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00397 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.