Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » ActiveSync (We have problems with activesync)
  •  
stimulas

Send a private message to this user
Hallo, we have this major problem with active sync in hdc telephone.
When we try to sync with Kerio Mail Server 6.5.1 we get this error "support code: 0x80070057" and that's it we can not even connect. What can be wrong?
  •  
robertm

Had the same issue beginning July 10th -

To fix, I went to the phone and deleted the Exchange relationship (note all your setting first!) and then simply set it back up again.

Phone was back to syncing as usual - My guess is that it is a software issue on the phone os.
  •  
stimulas

Thanks for quick answer. I tried that but it deosn't wotk. Is your domain name and ip address asociated with it the same as mail ystem name and ip address?
  •  
robertm

Not quite sure what you are asking, but the info entered into the phone when setting up the relationship with Kerio (Exchange) - domain should be the server's name and domain regardless.

My user's phone worked for several months and just quite syncing - If you have not had the sync working before, there are a whole ton of other issues to consider - this might help:

http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=439&nav=0,1,40
Previous Topic: Kerio MailServer 6.5.1 WebMail and Firefox 3
Next Topic: Webmail editing in iPhone3G, no right-click
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 17:45:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00372 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.