Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Updating tasks - and inform the sender? (Can we assign a task to someone and get updates on the status?)
  •  
andreas42

Send a private message to this user
Dear all,

I've searched the forum, FAQ and the internet, but either its so
obvious that nobody needs to talk about it or I'm not able to find
the information.

The work-flow is:

1. Somebody has assigned a task to me.
  2. I accept the task
  3. Than I update the status (like 75%, add a comment or just mark it as "done")
  4. The author of the taks get informed about the update

Is it possible to have the author of the taks informed about the
change of the status automatically?

I've tested this with two Account on the web-client,
but I don't get the status updated. Any feedback welcome!

Thanks in advance and best regards from Germany,

Andreas

[Updated on: Wed, 16 July 2008 08:46]

•  
andreas42

does nobody have an idea how if this works?
I still could not find any info about this.
Any hints?

Thx!
Andreas
  •  
kevinc

*bump*

Did anyone ever get an answer to this? I got the impression from the user guide that only the "initiator" can send updates to the person that the task was assigned. Would be nice to send updates back to the initiator. Can anyone please confirm?

TIA!
  •  
oknittel

This is exactly our Problem. It's not helpfull if only the initiator can send updates. We give task to sevral People and they have to to the task. I want to know if they have done it or not or started etc. Crying or Very Sad So do anybody have a solution for this problem? that when the task is changed by anybody, that it will be send the update to all who are in the task?

Thanks Oli
Previous Topic: Issues conneting G1 Android based phone
Next Topic: Open Directory Replica and Kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 11:57:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.