Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connector Offline & blank mail
  •  
Davidcreative

Send a private message to this user
Been using Outlook to send e-mails from a PC laptops ok, but installed the latest Connector (offline edition) now any email received from the laptop is blank. The message content is viewable in the source but not displayed. This happens to any e-mail sent to any other account or mail server.

Setup: PC laptop, Vista Business, Office 2007. Kerio server V 6.5.1 running on Mac Xserver.

Anybody got any ideas or had the same problem? I've had a ticket on this for 3 weeks and all I get is requests from different engineers for the same information!!!!!!!!! They say they are very busy and have never seen this before!

HELP!
  •  
bigmountain

I do not know if this is related, but a similar issue with blank emails was resolved by deleting the properties.fld file of the folder that is having difficulty displaying the message in Outlook. In my client's situation, they could view the message just fine in webmail, but in Outlook 2007, all was blank except for the subject which showed "none". Simply log out of the user having problems (or close Outlook), go into your mailstore and locate the user's mailbox and folder that is having problems. In it, remove the properties.fld file. KMS will rebuild it. Open up Outlook and see if it resolved your problem. Like I said, I do not know if these issues are related, but this solution worked for our situation.

Preferred Kerio Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider - Offering both shared and dedicated Kerio Connect hosting solutions.
Visit us at http://bigmountainmail.com
  •  
Davidcreative

Thanks, we have the same problem however the message is viewed, e-mail browser, webmail.

The subject line appears but the message body doesn't. It affects plain text and HTML formats.

The account works fine sending from webmail or the installation on the users desktop Mac (on LAN) and recives etc ok. It's just sending blanks from the same user account installed on the PC laptop using Connector.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 July 2008 10:31]

Previous Topic: export contacts
Next Topic: Is it possible to change the name "Mail Delivery Subsystem"
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 03:50:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00427 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.