Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Winroute Firewall & Kaspersky Total Space Security
  •  
dremlin

Send a private message to this user
Works or not Kerio Winroute Firewall together with Kaspersky Total Space Security? (virus scanning of inbound and outbound email, web traffic, and FTP transfers)
  •  
Knight

With Winroute You can use plug-in
"The VisNetic AntiVirus Plug-in is powered by Kaspersky Labs"
  •  
moro666

I found a great solution, it was by luck Smile

I installed ( BitDefender Antivirus 2009 ) on Kerio Firewall Machine, I do that just to protect this machine only.

But, later I found Alerts by Bitdefender Popup telling me that it blocks a threats coming from some URLs.

when I do a test on some Client PC, trying to download a virus, it was Blocked, & a Message appeared on the browser telling me that file is blocked by BitDefener Antivirus..

If you gonna try it, disable Mcafee integrated Antivirus, I think no need to use both at the same time, this may decrease surfing speed, & load on Kerio system.

anyway, it all depending on how much security you need on your environment.

Mohammad Habeeb
Previous Topic: avserver.exe on kwf 6.5.2
Next Topic: DNS BLOCKING
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 11:31:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.