Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Contacs as 'First Name Last Name'
  •  
mwahahaha

Send a private message to this user
Having another slight niggle, when I sync contacts through the KMS, it stores it's contacts as last name, first name. This is then replicated on address book and I'd rather have them as first, last.

eg on iPhone I add a contact Bob Jones, it syncs and then will appear in address book as Jones Bob as that is how Kerio is storing them.

Is there any way of preserving the first name, last name format with KMS?

Thanks
Dan
  •  
RyeGuyWpg

I am having the same issue. It's wierd because when I look at the name in Apple Address book, even though the First and Last name fields are correct, the appear in the Address book as Last Name, First Name. This only happens when I add contacts on my iPhone as you mentioned as well.
I've attached a SS of the issue

•  
My IT Indy

Yeah, I ran into this as well. Go to the Card menu and then select Reorder Last Name before First.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: Webmail and Autofill addressing
Next Topic: activesync ota email folders
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 07:00:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.