Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iphone active sync html emails
  •  
tiger146

Send a private message to this user
I've got 2 iphones on kerio 6.5.2. Both are connected by active sync. It works for the most part. Here is the problem.

On both of the iPhones they only want to display the text email not the html version of the email. Is this a setting on the iPhone or kms? Is anyone else haveing this problem? I've looked at mailserver.cfg file and didn't see anything.

I would like the iphones to default read the html version of the email.

It reads the html version of the email if connected by imap.
  •  
tiger146

Apparently KMS doesn't support html email or attachments over active sync.

http://www.macnn.com/articles/08/07/21/kerio.mailserver.ipho ne/

My interim fix is to configure another mail account on the iphone for imap email.

Could we please get this issue resolved.
  •  
My IT Indy

v6.6 will resolve this issue but it will take a few months for it to be released.

IMAP email is livable for now. I use it on my iPhone 3G without issue.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: KSC vs Exchange syncing in Address Book.app
Next Topic: iPhone & shared and public folders, calendars, contacts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:06:34 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00435 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.