Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio - BES Connector?
  •  
mono

Send a private message to this user
We're currently on Groupwise and have an in-house Blackberry Enterprise Server. We're thinking of migrating off of Groupwise, and I'd like to maintain the BES and its native Blackberry support, while adding support for Activesync devices (iPhone, 'natch).

Is there any way to connect our BES to Kerio? Can Kerio emulate an Exchange server to the extent that we could use our BES to push mail from KMS to our BB devices OTA?

I'm not really interested in the intellisync option. BES works great, so this would only work if there's a way for KMS to work w/ an Exchange BES. Possible? In the works? I don't see this discussed much here, so I'm guessing there's no current support, but any info would be appreciated.
  •  
88fingerslukee

I would also like to know about this.

Does Blackberry Enterprise server connect to Kerio?
  •  
dvsmark

You should check out NotifySync as well - http://notifysync.notify.net/Portal.asp

it should be released within the next month

allows you to use active sync rather with your Blackberries rather than having to dedicate hardware for your own BES server or the NotifyLink server.

•  
JonL

dvsmark wrote on Thu, 16 October 2008 00:53

You should check out NotifySync as well - http://notifysync.notify.net/Portal.asp

it should be released within the next month

allows you to use active sync rather with your Blackberries rather than having to dedicate hardware for your own BES server or the NotifyLink server.

Interesting. Have you seen any mention of cost?
  •  
dvsmark

I have a Powerpoint info from my Notify salesrep I can send to you if you send me a PM with your email address
  •  
marcop

Hi Mark,

I did send you a PM to know a bit more about NotifySync.

Marc
Previous Topic: Thunderbird
Next Topic: KMS 6.6.0 Backup-Error: Spamassassin
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 20:14:18 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00435 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.