- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Version 6.6.0 beta 2
- Please read the Release notes before installing the beta on your test server !
- It is not recommended to run the beta on productions servers!
- This product is intended for testing purposes only. Please send your feedback and comments to kms-beta<_a.t_>kerio.com.
- There is NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT available for the beta products.
New Web Administration
Completely redesigned version (old version still available). Added support for Mailing Lists and Resource Scheduling.
Support for iPhone 3G and 2.0
Added support for e-mail, contact and calendar over-the-air synchronization with Apple iPhone
3G and 2.0. The support includes e-mail push and remote device wipe feature.
Enhanced Apple iCal integration
Apple iCal integration with Kerio MailServer has been enhanced. Now, there is working address and location autocomplete, delegation support and availability feature.
Ability to automatically delete old e-mails
Added ability to automatically delete old e-mails from Junk E-mail and Deleted Items folders on the server. The feature is conﬁgurable both per-domain and per-user.
Tool for creating Outlook Connector’s proﬁles from script
Command line tool for automatic creation of new proﬁles. Useful for massive deployment using Microsoft Windows Domain Policies.
Support of ActiveSync 12 (Windows Mobile 6)
Added support for the new ActiveSync protocol used on Windows Mobile 6 devices (Exchange 2007 compatible). Includes support for reading HTML e-mails, fast message retrieval,
enhanced e-mail search and out-of-office setting on mobile devices.
For planning of meetings with shared resources such as rooms, equipments, cars, etc. Available from Web and Qt admins.
Beta can be donwloaded here: http://www.kerio.com/beta_section.html
[Updated on: Tue, 21 October 2008 10:31]
- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Kerio MailServer 6.6.0 Release Candidate 1 - September 15, 2008
Changes since beta 5:
* Messages marked as deleted via IMAP are immediately removed from the mailbox.
- Public contact folder with resources is now localized in WebMail and Kerio Outlook Connector.
- Fixed kmsrecover error during recovery from multi-archive backup.
- iCal Config Tool might fail on Mac OS X 10.5.4 if iCal application was already running.
- Resource calendar was not available in Entourage delegation.
- Public contact folder with resources was not created in non-primary email domains.
- Alarms were not disabled in shared resource calendars.
- Downloading emails from POP3 client could revert Read flag on Windows Mobile devices.
- Several bugs of Web Admin have been fixed.
- Several resource related bugs have been fixed.
* Outlook is automatically started after profile configuration from Integration Page.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition):
* Improved speed of database maintenance after automatic client upgrade.
- Messages could sometimes stuck in Outbox.
* Small design improvement on the Integration page.
Kerio Administration Console:
- Fixed icon for iPod Touch device.
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac:
+ Added localization to all supported languages.
- KSC could display incorrect status after successful synchronization.
- Deleted Public Calendar events synced by Synchronization Connector were not deleted on iCal.
Kerio OpenDirectory Extension:
- OpenDirectory Extensions changes were removed from slapd.conf file on every OpenDirectory change (replica creation, server promotion).
Download link: http://www.kerio.com/beta_section.html
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of