Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public Folders from different Domain
  •  
chbu

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

we are using Kerio Mailserver 6.5.2 with two different domains.

All our company contacts are stored in public folder "contacts" of domain a. The users of domain b need to use these contacts too.

I don´t know how to do this. Maybe you could help solving this issue.

Thanks and best regards.
  •  
it@leonardsexpress.com

I too would like to know this, we are on KMS 6.4.2 and don't have this capability. Please let us know.

Thanks,

-Chris
Systems Administrator
Leonard's Express, Inc.

chris.demillo<_a.t_>leonardsexpress.com

IT Admin
  •  
simonkenning

Hi,

Have you tried within Configuration / Domains clicking on the Advanced button in the bottom right hand corner and choosing "Global for all Domains"? This will then allow all domains access to all Public Folders. You can then set Access Rights for each individual public folder from within Webmail or KOFF / KOC from the Admin account based on Users, Groups, All users from domain, All users, or Anonymous access.

Hope that this helps,
Best Regards,
Simon Kenning

•  
chbu

Hi,

thanks for you reply. I will try this tomorrow. Havn&acute;t seen this before.

•  
winadv

Hi,
tried what suggest by now the Public Folder from Primary Domain is empty. I can not see anymore Calendar, Contact, Todo...
Turning option back Public Folder has been populated again but only for primary domain users.

Any idea?

thanks
Guido
  •  
simonkenning

Hello, I can only think that permissions are not set correctly. Sorry that I can't help further. Regards, Simon
  •  
winadv

Hello,
using Public Folder Location Unique for each domain.
Permission are:
Entourage is showing permission as authuser<_a.t_>domain (all domains) Revisor (I do not if is correct in English).
KWM is reporting for All user all domains Read Only.
However users of secondary domain do not see the public folder.

If I check Global for all domains, I can not see any more content of public folder (both primary and scodary domains). Which permissions have the Public Folder have and how to propagate permissions?

tks

Guido
  •  
winadv

Hello,
using Public Folder Location Unique for each domain.
Permission are:
Entourage is showing permission as authuser<_a.t_>domain (all domains) Revisor (I do not if is correct in English).
KWM is reporting for All user all domains Read Only.
However users of secondary domain do not see the public folder.

If I check Global for all domains, I can not see any more content of public folder (both primary and secondary domains). Which permissions have the Public Folder have and how to propagate permissions?

tks

Guido
Previous Topic: duplicated Folder
Next Topic: Lost a month's worth of email
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 03:55:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00495 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.