Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS WebMail on Windows 2008 not accessible (Can't connect to KMS WebMail on Windows Server 2008)
  •  
compile

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

For some reason I can't connect to KMS Webmail on my Windows 2008 server. I've placed the mailserver on port 81 (and also tried 8080) and locally I can connect fine. But from outside I can't. Websites do work though in IIS.

Is Win2008 blocking http calls to other programs but IIS? Anyone any idea how to solve this?

Thanks,
Compile
  •  
sedell

Is the Windows firewall enabled? There could be an exclusion set for IIS allowing it to accept connections that hasn't been added for KMS.

How are you trying to connect, by IP or DNS name? If by DNS name, try IP to rule out a DNS problem.

Scott
  •  
compile

I found out it's (probably) an Microsoft ISA rule blocking everything but port 80...

Sorry and thanks!
Previous Topic: iPhone Calendar colors are not the same as on iCal
Next Topic: services only show "all addresses"
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 16:06:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.