Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Proxy and Java not work properly with KWF 6.5.0 B2
  •  
Night Shadow

Send a private message to this user
HI FRIENDS:

i test the kwf 6.5.0 b2 but i have this problem :

1- proxy not work properly

2- user cannot enter to java chatting rooms with proxy ( if it work )

i use the same sittings in my kwf 6.4.2 but not work ..

i return to kwf 6.4.2 ... the problems solved

•  
Lubos Rybnicek (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Night Shadow napsal dne Ne, 27 červenec 2008 10:41

HI FRIENDS:
i test the kwf 6.5.0 b2 but i have this problem :

1- proxy not work properly
2- user cannot enter to java chatting rooms with proxy ( if it work )

i use the same sittings in my kwf 6.4.2 but not work ..
i return to kwf 6.4.2 ... the problems solved

Hello,
your problem sounds interesting. Please read the following questions and try to answer.

1) I tried the non transparent proxy several times and it worked well. Please, do describe what exactly did not work properly. It would be great, if you do:
* upgrade to KWF 6.5.0 again
* enable detailed debugging (debug log, local menu item Messages) of these events: Decoded protocols/HTTP messages, Miscellaneous/HTTP Cache, Protocol Inspection/HTTP
* do an action, on which you can demonstrate that HTTP cache is malfunctioning
* finally send us the debug log with a few words of explanation what was wrong from your point of view
* error log will be also useful

2) Please try to enter the chat room with enabled debugging (described above) or tell me at least what is the address of mentioned chat room, so we can try it in our lab.

IMPORTANT NOTE: As I asked you for some files which may contain a partially sensitive information, it is preferred to continue our conversation on a private place. Please send your answer and requested file(s) by email to wrbeta<_a.t_>kerio.com, do compress the log files (ZIP, TGZ, RAR, ...)

Last but not least, I should inform you there is a dedicated beta testing forum. If you are interested in becoming a beta tester, please send an email to betatesting-subscribe<_a.t_>kerio.com and follow instructions in email you will receive upon subscribing.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation; Have a nice day.

--
Lubos Rybnicek
Senior Quality Engineer | Kerio
P +420 378 225 121
Previous Topic: Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.5.0 Beta 2
Next Topic: port mapping not working properly
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 09:45:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.