Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » access calendar between tiger and leopard (or how to view leopard caldav calendar in tiger ical)
  •  
avonwidekind

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

i have some macs running 10.4 and some 10.5, Mailserver Version is 6.5.2 running on a mac os x server. So, the leopard clients are using caldav with ical and the tiger ones ical with ical publishing.
Everyone has it´s own work calendar. So we want to share all calendars. With only 10.4 tiger clients i published the calendars on the kario mailserver and subsrcribed to it.

Is there a way to subscribe to calendars with 10.4 Tiger, which were create by ical with caldav and 10.5 Leopard ?
Webmail is working, thats clear.

I think its not possible or am i wrong.

Maybe it is that simple, but i can´t find a way... many thanks for help

Alexander

[Updated on: Mon, 28 July 2008 15:53]

Previous Topic: POP3-Mails and Birthdays
Next Topic: Missing eMail. Help!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 14:54:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00384 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.