Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Orange Web Filter licese expiration (Orange Web Filter licese expiration)
  •  
uami_jav

Send a private message to this user
I have Winroute 6.3.1 with Orange Web Filter. I hadn't relized the cconsole warnings and this is happening:

License warning: ISS OrangeWeb filter expiration: 11 hour

You have already a Demo Ticket. Requested Software is not licensed. Trial ticket is not active.

Please, somebody tell me how to update, replace, buy, a license for this plug-in absolutlly required for content filtering in my network.

Sad

uami_jav<_a.t_>hotmail.com
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

If you have purchased ISS Orange Web Filter, please contact technical support at http://support.kerio.com.

If you have not bought KWF with ISS, your demo ticket is about to expire and if you want to purchase ISS Orange Web Filter Addon, please contact sales<_a.t_>kerio.com.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
!DSeva

Hi friend,

How did you get demo ticket for IIS Orange web filter.

PM me.
Previous Topic: Google Home Page
Next Topic: Why new release still dont have a MAC translate
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:37:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00460 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.