Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » port mapping not working properly
  •  
amino1986

Send a private message to this user
i set up port mapping for microsoft age of empires 2 online gaming and it worked but sometimes game disconnect and when i review kerio log i found "Out of free NAT ports: Unable to handle connection"

config as follow:

internet--->adsl router--->wan interface of server machine-->lan interface of server machine--->hub--->client pcs

server machine running windows server 2003 and kerio winroute firewall(i use it to share the adsl connection at home)

NICs config in server machine shown in attached file "kerio_support_info.txt"

i set up port forward at the router to forward packets on ports TCP 2300-2400,47624 and UDP 2300-2400 to the server machine which ip is 10.0.0.3(ip of interface connected to router) then i set-up traffic policy at kerio to route packets to 192.168.168.2 (client pc running age of empires 2)as shown in the attached image

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/46/sssx8.jpg

any suggestions?sorry for bad english Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 30 July 2008 20:47]

Previous Topic: Proxy and Java not work properly with KWF 6.5.0 B2
Next Topic: Caching of hostnames
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 00:57:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00360 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.