Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » USER QUOTA HELP NEEDED (USER QUOTA HELP NEEDED)
  •  
Phasin8

Send a private message to this user
HI ALL THERE OUT THERE, I AM HAVING A SERIOUS PROBLEM AT THE MOMENT, I HAVE SETUP KERIO WINROUTE FIREWALL, TO USE AUTHENTICATION ETC, NO PROBLEMS WHEN BROWSING I GET ASKED FOR USERNAME & PASSWORD, THE MAIN PROBLEM I AM HAVING IS THAT I HAVE SETUP QUOTA LIMITS FOR VARIUOS USERS, I CAN SEE THE STATS PAGE REFRESHING, AND SHOWING ME HOW MUCH THAT USER HAS USED OF THE ALLOCATED AMOUNT, WHEN THEY REACH 100% I HAVE SETUP TO BLOCK ALL INTERNET ACTIVITY, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS, ALL THE USERS CAN STILL BROWSE THE INTERNET LIKE NORMAL, ANY HELP WITH THIS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
  •  
hammadmasood

I think you gave the ip address of the users in their user account, and check the option "Always require users to be authonicated when accessing web pages" in Authonication Options
  •  
donovan@prodata

Hi There have you resolved you issue, as i am having the same issue

Previous Topic: Initial Configuration
Next Topic: problem in ftp filter
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 22:45:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00405 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.