Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Viewing Delegated Calendars on iPhone w/ ActiveSync
  •  
benjah

Send a private message to this user
I swear that I had this working initially when we got our 3G iphones, but now I cannot get this to work - maybe I'm wrong and it never worked, or, perhaps there's no way to got it setup?

The goal: I have 4 calendars from my team that I see in iCal, and have access to as delegated calendars. I swear I'd managed to have it so that the ActiveSync was showing all of those calendars as well as my own personal Cal's, but no longer able to.

Is this possible? Any help much appreciated -
I realize there's a brief message about shared / public calendar issues with the iPhone - I don't know if that's the same issue(s) that I'm dealing with here?

KMS running on Intel Xserve with OD, CalDAV, and each user has delegated rights to view each other's cal's.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 August 2008 05:33]

•  
  •  
lee@wcs.uk.net

Public Calendars don't work, but if you have access rights to someone else calendar you should be able to see a list of available calendars on your phone as you described as long as you have access rights to.

I've found that if I subscribe to someone else calendar in webmail and select multiple folders it will stop the phone from seeing the calendar most times.

If you subscribe to only the calendar 1st then go to you phone and click on calendars you should get a new button in the top left click on this and select which shared calender you wish to use.

Once the calendar syncs then add any additional folders from the account.

I've had this problem at different sites and on different phones all the sites are setup with 6.5.2 on an intel xserver running 10.5.2 and linked to the OD.

Hope this helps.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Actually, shared calendars are not supposed to work either. There is no support in ActiveSync or iPhone.

If you can somehow display shared folder, it's a bug.

If you wonder why don't we hack this, consider following questions:
Do you really want to have dozens or hundreds of public folders on the iPhone (there is no way how to select only few of them). Is it ok if you get reminders from other user's calendars?

[Updated on: Mon, 04 August 2008 20:03]

Previous Topic: Sharing Calendars
Next Topic: PDF file attachments getting destroyed or changed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 01:27:21 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00355 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.