Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Option to change sender in webmail interface
  •  
rackz

Send a private message to this user
hi,

I have setup the mailserver in a way that I have acces to multiple mailboxes in one view. Its done through changing the
right for each of the folders in each of the mailboxes and subscribe yourself to each of the required mailboxes.

Now if I access my main mailbox (through webmail) and I would like to create a new email I'd also like to select my sender cause it could well be that I am drafting an email for another mailbox than the one which I have used to gain access.

The systems seems to support that feature since there is a pull down option in the sender box line. In my case only my emailadress belonging to the one which I have used to get access the webmail, is apprearing.

Is there something I need to configure or is this a glitch in the system.

At this moment I need to login to the mailbox I would also like to use as a sender ebfore being able to do the above.

Your help is appreciated !

Regards
Rackz
  •  
sirjosi

ive been wondering about this myself. Seems to be that most webmail interfaces allows you to do this, so kerio not allowing you to do so seems like a big overlook.

Ive also notice you can only change the name of the main email address from the admin tool by changing the users description. But what if a user who wants to change it doesnt have access to the admin tool?

pay it forward
-sirjosi
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

You can do this in Settings --> General. You can configure a default from and a special reply to. After you do that you can select the special reply to in the pull option in the From line.
  •  
sirjosi

i think this only changes the email reply to tho. It doesnt change the display name?

pay it forward
-sirjosi
Previous Topic: webmail defaults to text viewing
Next Topic: Leave Mail on Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 20:14:25 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.