Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Winroute Help
  •  
Phasin8

Send a private message to this user
hi all,

wonder if you can help me...

This is my situation i have a adsl line at home with a 3 gig cap, there are 3 users an 2 machines, i want to be able to divide the bandwidth up between the 3 users so there downloads/uploads are restricted to 1 gig each with user authentication. I have managed to get the user authentication part to work fine, no problems i have also setup the limits per month, but once the user has reached there cap limit the log file shows they have reached there limit, but they can still browse the internet??? i though that having nic installed would cause this, i also another one so have 2 know, but still not working.

Any help regarding this would be greatly apprectied or how i should be setting this up would be great.

Thanks
  •  
mcwf

Did you try this ? Rolling Eyes

index.php?t=getfile&id=1421&private=0

•  
Phasin8

Hi yes i did, enable that, thats the strange thing?? i cant figure this out ready to rip my hair out, i have 3 users working on one machine, each users must have a one gig cap am i doing something wrong??? even if i enable a daily limit of 2mb and download something to exceed that linit i can still carry on like normal have a look at the screenshots..index.php?t=getfile&id=1426&private=0

• Attachment: 2.PNG
    (Size: 7.71KB, Downloaded 749 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 07 August 2008 22:57]

•  
Phasin8

and this image aswell to see exactly what i meanindex.php?t=getfile&id=1425&private=0

• Attachment: 1.PNG
    (Size: 9.23KB, Downloaded 744 times)
Previous Topic: any suggestions
Next Topic: Help needed with KWF
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 17:46:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.