Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS 6.6, ical Caldav account and autocomplete
  •  
j.turley

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I have installed the latest beta and it looks very promising.

I have an iCal caldav account setup which is working well but the autocomplete option for rooms, resources and attendees isn't working and its not obvious (to me) what else needs to be configured. Anyone?!

Thanks

Jason
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

There is a special forum, mailing list and e-mail address for all betatesting-related issues. It should not be discussed here.

Anyway, did you configure Directory Service in Mac OS X to access KMS? If not, use the new Kerio iCal Config Tool for configuring iCal client.
  •  
j.turley

Can you tell me how I can get on the list and see the beta forum please.

Thanks.

Jason
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Sorry, somehow I thought that you're talking about latest beta build which in small private betatesting group.
Feedback for public betas can be send to kms-beta<_a.t_>kerio.com. See more details at http://www.kerio.com/beta_section.html.

New automatic configuration tool for Apple iCal client can be downloaded from http(s)://servername/setup/ical. It is necessary to use this tool for configuring both iCal and Directory Service applications to make autocomplete working.
Previous Topic: Spam Repellent and authorized Users
Next Topic: Statistics
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:53:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00450 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.