Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » problem in ftp filter
  •  
nar666

Send a private message to this user
hi every body
I was add filter for mp3 and flv and other media files but it not wrok whats the problem?

• Attachment: ftp.JPG
    (Size: 27.25KB, Downloaded 571 times)

the sun
  •  
winkelman

Please elaborate (a lot). What did you try, how did you test, etc.
  •  
nar666

ok
I want to block some of media files such as video, audio and flv flash, because it made big load on my internet server,
So, I am used ftp policy to block this files but did not work, and the picture in attachment explain the rule how I am used.
please I need the solution

the sun
  •  
bintangtujuh

I tried by using CONTENT FILTERING, named one.. and mention it in URL GROUP. It works for me...
Previous Topic: USER QUOTA HELP NEEDED
Next Topic: Problem with Outlook 2003
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 10:19:24 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00900 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.