Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Update 6.42 to 6.52
  •  
mayfield

Send a private message to this user
hello,

ive updated the server to the version 6.52 and everything seemed to work fine even the office xp versions did the upgrade automaticly.

but afterwards there is one mailkonto that got some problems, its connected with outlook 2003 at one point many mails dont show anything no informations are displayed and outlook seems to get buggy on the scrolling its not possible to open these empty not shown mails and on a reconnect the last visible mail has changed to another date...that all makes no sense to me.

in webmail modus everything is ok and all mails can be read, what could cause this problem? all other clients / kontos work well and i dont have a clue.

thanks for your help a
  •  
mayfield

i found the thread about renaming the index.fld into *.bad i did this rebuild but with no effect on the emails ...
  •  
shaggie16

Hi

I have had this problem 3 times in the last couple of months - on all occasions, renaming the properties.fld for the affected folder sorted the problem.
  •  
willowsv

It seems to be a curse wih upgrading that you end up with one or two bad indexes that need deleting or rebuilding Sad im surprised kerio haven't added options to rebuild indexes from the control panel.

theres a fault with our calender one that thorws up sync conflicts whenever we put a new client over to KOFF but with 65000 entries in it im not going to bother Smile
  •  
mayfield

what do u mean with renameing? just like i did with rename into *.bad ? that didnt change anything at my index folder here or u mean both to properties.fld into a *.bad + index.bad ??

[Updated on: Wed, 13 August 2008 14:46]

•  
willowsv

normally you rename index.fld to index.bad however ive had problems in the past with properties.fld.

Im not sure if you can do the same if I recall I had a calender problem and I had to rename the calender create a new one and copy all files over less properties.fld and reindex to sort it. Was a major pain!
  •  
mayfield

ok i found out something new, it is possible to read all emails located in the INBOX only thing that causes the problem is a fast scroll by the mousewheel.

sounds like a connection problem or a refresh problem KC -> Server ???
Previous Topic: Not deliver letters using second IP
Next Topic: Which Ports is using Exchange Migration toolkit
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 10:13:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00482 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.