Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Blank e-mails and Kerio Outlook Connector(Offline Edition)
  •  
Davidcreative

Send a private message to this user
Posted this some weeks ago, anybody having the same problem?

Been using Outlook to send e-mails from a PC laptops ok, but installed the latest Connector (offline edition) now any email received from the laptop is blank. The message content is viewable in the source but not displayed. This happens to any e-mail sent to any other account or mail server.

The laptop receives and syncs incoming mail fine. I've tried this on three new installs on new equipment and all have the same problem.

Setup: PC laptop, Vista Business, Office 2007. Kerio server V 6.5.2 running on Mac Xserver.
  •  
evsmetal

Are they in the 'Unread Items' Favorite folder?

If so, delete the 'unread' favorite folder, then recreate it by right-clicking the "Search Folders".

Worked for me.

If the blank messages are in the inbox I have no idea.
  •  
Davidcreative

Bit of misunderstanding here, it's the people who receive the emails are getting as blanks. It was receiving ok.

Anyhow
All fixed now, for anyone with the same or similar problem turn off commpression in KOC.
  •  
sedell

Thanks for the update. I just ran into my first issue with this yesterday. I have a user where everything was working fine for several weeks. Suddenly, everything that comes in is blank for some reason.

Does turning off compression correct mail that has already been synchronized and displays blank, or just mail that is synchronized from that point on? I can't try it now since he's not in yet with his laptop.

Scott
  •  
Davidcreative

Sorry I have no idea. Everything worked ok on the laptops using Outlook and KOC except any email sent from them arrived blank.
Previous Topic: Cannot Connect to Remote Host for 1 user only
Next Topic: Free/Busy Problem Outlook
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 23:25:43 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00388 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.