Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mailing List Notification (Notifying people on the same list of when a message has been replied to)
  •  
mac0fd00m

Send a private message to this user
I have a client who likes to use mailing lists, and they are asking me if it is possible to have Kerio send a message to other users of a mailing list of when a message has been replied to and from whom the reply came from. I suggested they just CC the others whenever they send a reply, but they did not really like that answer. Anybody heard of a mailserver doing this?
  •  
winkelman

Send a private message to this user
That's something you can configure using KMS Mailing Lists:

You can set "Reply-To:" to "Sender", but also to "The List". Or both, also possible. So set that to "The List" (or to both). And if you leave OFF the option "Hide the sender's address and replace it with an address of the list" the senders address will remain visible to everyone receiving the message.
Previous Topic: Some (not all) users having CalDAV problems
Next Topic: Mail client on mac osx
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 20:41:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00384 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.